whenever my mom criticizes me i yell “it’s probably genetic” and run out of the room as fast as i can
1. Just had one hour of class to go to today and didn’t have to go to work. Good to have a pretty easy sort of a day after my crazy weekend!
2. Did my education class task and handed it in three days early. I swear that never happens for me!
3. It was such a lovely day that I spent a while just sitting out in the backyard with my kittens in the sunshine. Just hope this weather sticks around for good now!
the best pranks are the super harmless ones
like why would you pull someones pants down in public or like put them in danger or humiliate them when you can just baffle them by leaving tiny plastic camels all over their house or taping bill cosby’s face over every single face in every picture in their house?
Last year the seniors had a mariachi band follow the principle for 3 hours
1. Woke up without a hangover! And I’m actually starting to wonder if it is physically possible for me to have a hangover, eh not complaining either way though!
2. Spent almost the entire day doing organisational things for National Clubs. While I didn’t get as much done as I would have liked to, I did finish the runsheet so that it could be sent out tomorrow.
3. Stayed in my pyjamas all day, not exactly sure if that is a great thing or a very lazy thing though. Anyways, despite that it was a very comfortable thing :)